We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
(2) We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
(5) If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
(6) We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(8)You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
(9) The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
(10) Contact us: email@example.com